What is Unito.io?
Project management tools play a vital role in the company’s growth and success. There is a number of employees in any organization, everybody works differently and there is a time when everybody’s work has to be kept together. This is nothing but the syncing of work. Unito is a team productivity booster that synchronizes your tasks, projects, and conversations between different work management tools.
By using such app or tool, your team will be more productive and team collaboration also gets enhanced. Unito syncs work management tools in such a way that everybody’s work is taken in a loop. Till now more than 44,422 companies have successfully used Unito for their company’s better performance. Not to mention this number is growing day by day.
The names of few of these companies are HP, WIX, Conservation International, and FitFlop. These companies say that Unito is a reliable partner which provides easy to implement sync interface between Jira and company’s design team ticketing solution.
It brings multi-divisional teams together so that people can work on their preferred tool without any fret and without missing any important information. By using Unito, you can work flawlessly without any need of switching tools all the time.
Unito can be used with a range of productivity tools that include an Asana, Trello, GitHub, Wrike, JIRA, GitLab, Bitbucket, MS Planner and Basecamp. One can easily sync work done in any of these tools to achieve the superior performance.
What are the Features of Unito?
This keeps a tab on the work of your whole team. You can get detailed information about your team’s work and projects in any of the tool of your choice. It connects your team with Unito’s unique 2-way sync.
With this feature, it is easy to manage work from many teams. Coordinating your teams’ work is easy and is scalable with Unito.
It allows you to see the big picture of your team so that you can get a detailed idea of how the things are going. You can put up a high-level roadmap across your whole department or company. After uniting your teams in Unito, you will get all the updates from any of the team.
You can easily collaborate across the whole company by using this feature. You can get an idea about the progress of your projects at any time, from any project management tool and irrespective of who is working on it.
Get the idea if you will finish your work before your deadline. It’s also easy to supervise and ping for the work that has been passed on to other team members. It’s easy to share up to date information on deliverables with customers or team members.
Unito is the perfect solution for sync issues and sync conversations. It is easy to customize, set up and manage to suit the client’s needs. It saves an unbelievable amount of time and resources. Unito increases the overall value of individual productivity tools such as Trello, Asana, Teamwork and more.
Unito is a must to try work management tool as it saves more than 300 hours per year per project manager in your team.
How does Unito Work?
This easy to use synchronization platform works very efficiently. Let’s look at the few steps to know about the working of Unito.
- It syncs projects in a two-way manner hence everybody is able to collaborate without any obstacle and the work gets completed.
- It avoids repetitive meetings conducted to collect the work status. Gives a clear idea of the project and its elements. Here, you can easily communicate and work better together.
- As Unito tracks all the tasks, you don’t need another tool to so the same. Your whole team can see the big picture and get the idea of what is going on around the project.
- You can easily sync tasks or issues which are there across any tool. You can even sync attachments, comments, tags, labels, or anything else you can imagine for your project or task.
– I’m using Unito’s Asana to Jira synchronization and it works perfectly. It syncs all statuses (Jira status can be mapped to any Asana section), all tasks content, comments, subtasks (available as a beta feature) back and forth. One little perfect detail is that it adds link to Jira ticket to the end of Asana description task, and vice versa. So two entities are linked perfectly. AND it adds a Jira ticket number to the Asana task title, very convenient.
Also their support is great, I was able to ask and get answers to all my questions, and send them a couple of suggestions on what to improve.
– Great tool to sync Jira with other project management systems
– Extremely Easy Integration with both of our product and project management tools!
– Unito has worked great with our project management software. Would definitely recommend.